DCP007 Industrial Photometer
The Kemtrak DCP007 is an advanced dual wavelength photometer designed to accurately measure the color or concentration of light absorbing liquids and gasses from 350 to 1050 nm (UV-VIS-NIR).
A primary "absorbing" wavelength measures changes in the process medium, while a second reference wavelength that is not absorbed by the process medium compensates for turbidity and/or fouling of the optical windows. A reference detector is also used to compensate for changes in the primary light brought about by aging or ambient temperature changes. The resulting measurements are very accurate with low drift and long-term calibration stability.
Optic fibers are utilized to pipe the light from within the DCP007 enclosure to the sampling point and back. This is a major benefit as all the electricity is kept within the analyzer enclosure permitting safe operation in even the most hazardous of environments. An additional benefit is that the light source is "cold" and does not affect the sample.
Optic fibres can be ordered in lengths up to 50m and are well suited for harsh industrial environments. Our standard fibers have a silicone-coated steel jacketing and can withstand temperatures up to 200 °C. A range of flow-cell manifolds are also available dependent upon the process and application.
* 350 - 1050 nm dual-wavelength detection*
* Long life LED light source
* Simple & robust flowcell design using fibre optics -
no electricity or heat near the sample
* Easy to operate - four push buttons, user-friendly
menu and alphanumeric display
* Two alarms (high/low) and system fault monitoring
* Cleaning sequence control (relay output)
* PID Controller (pulse width modulated relay or
4-20 mA analogue output)
* Analogue output (0-20/4-20 mA)
* Data & system event logger for quality control
* PC downloading software (Windows 2000,
XP & Vista)
* Supply voltage 110/240 VAC
* IP65 protection
* Overall dimensions:220 x 120 x 100 mm (LxWxD)
* wavelengths must be factory installed